Tubular cloth seals
for fire and heat protection. The tubular cloth seal is produced in stripes and used as fire resistant seals in buildings and constructions.
The seal consists of a coated glass fibre hose, backside self adhesive for easy and quick mounting. This seal allows a cost effective and easy design of door constructions in connection with the Rex fire protection board flaton-flex A resp. flaton VPG 12.
The tubular cloth seal offers reliable protection of door joints against fire and heat load and is successfully used in
- Fire doors
- Data protection cabinets
- Chemical storage cabinets
- Safety cabinets
- Hazardous material cabinets
- Document and deposit cabinets
- Pressure container cabinets
- Fast and easy assembly
- Good sealing adaption due to easy deformation
- High compressibility allows larger building tolerances
- Low thermal conduction due to a larger air cushion
- High stability of shape under pressure force and temperature rise up to 600°C