High Temperature Binder VM 17
High temperature binder with a thermal resistance of 800 °C used to fix fibre glas fabric on insulation compound VM 17. It can also be used to impregnate and strengthen glas fibre mats.
The binder is free of organic solvents, brushable and sprayable.
- beige liquid
- high temperature resistant up to 800 °C
|Solid Content (1 h / 100 °C)||67 %|
|specific volumetric weight @25 °C||1,7 kg/l|
- Stir well before processing
- Dry in the air. Exceeded temperature speeds up driying, but has to be tested well.
- frost-free between 5 °C and 35 °C
- Hazards conform to VbF: none (non-combustible)
6 months in sealed container