Metal Sewing Thread Kevlar clad
The Rex metal sewing thread K consists of special steel core (material class 1.4841) and a Kevlar cover providing a good sewability. It is applicable wherever heat, sparks and/or aggresive chemicals occur.
- Safety and security products
- Protection clothes e.g. aprons, fire blankets, welding covers, decoration, curtains, heating mats, gloves and shoes
- Hot air filters e.g. waste incineration, environmental technology
- Engineering, vehicle construction
- Further applications are foundries, steel-, aluminum-, glas smelters,
- electric-, electronic-, engineering and biulding construction industry
- Furthermore in vehicle construction, fabric compensators, aircraft and shipbuilding industry, military application, ambulance, fire fighters, laboratories
|Yarn strength:||ca. dtex 2.000 x 1 resp. ca. Nm 5/1|
|Tensile strength:||ca. 44 N|
ca. 6-7 %
Thermal load up to ca. 1100 °C without mechanical stress
Thermal load up to ca. 600 °C with mechanical stress
The combination of steel core with Kevlar cover provides for extremely high strength.
Coils, length app. 2.000 meters