Beige, non-flammable, high-temperature binder resistant up to 800 °C for fixing glass fabric to the VM 17 insulating compound. Also suitable to stiffen and impregnating glass fibre mats.
The binder is free of organic solvents, brushable and sprayable.
- beige liquid
- resistant to high temperatures up to 800 °C
- purely inorganic
|Solids content (1 h / 100 °C)||67 %|
|Liter weight, 25 °C||1,7 kg/l|
- stir well before processing
- air drying and heat accelerates the drying process, but must be tested individually
- store frost-free, between 5 and 35 °C
- hazard class according to VbF (German Regulations concerning flammable liquids): none (non-flammable)
- 6 months in tightly closed containers
- 29 kg container
- 600 kg in 1000 litre IBC container
Up to800 °C