This non-combustible mat is made of 100% E-glass fibres. It is bound by means of needle technique in the needle net. Reinforcing takes place without chemical binders and without thread.
The glass fibres with nominal thicknesses of approx. 9 µm make it possible to accommodate a high proportion of the fibres and a large number of air inclusions in a very small space.
- Temperature resistance: 650 °C
- Fire behaviour:
- non-combustible according to DIN 4102
- non-combustible according to IMO FTPC part 1
- vibration resistant
- does not fall under the accident prevention regulation “Protection against mineral dust hazardous to health” (VBG 119)
- application limit temperature: 650 °C
- melting point
- thickness: 4.3–25 mm
- weight per unit area: 500–4500 g/m2
- colour: white
- fire behaviour: non-combustible DIN 4102, IMO FTPC part 1
- binder: free of binders
- fibre Ø (average): 9 µm
Non-combustible according to DIN 4102 – A1 (without test certificate) and non-combustible according to EC Type Examination Certificate (Module B) according to IMO (use as insulation material in shipbuilding)
Approvals of the BG Verkehr Ship Safety Division (former See-Berufsgenossenschaft)
EC type examination certificate as non-combustible insulation material is available and can be downloaded in the download area.
- available both in rolls and cut to size according to drawings (water-jet cut insulation moulds)
- available in 1000 mm wide rolls
- roll lengths and material thicknesses can be found in the data sheet
- cuts such as strips, sheets or moulded parts according to drawings are available on request
- laminations with aluminium foil and self-adhesive foil are available
Various laminations allow the glass fibre mat to be used as an economical insulating material in road and rail vehicle construction, shipbuilding, household appliances, expansion joints and in plant and mechanical engineering.
UP TO650 °C