Serves as fire and heat protection.
The Litaflex sealing element is a strip-shaped product for sealing fire-resistant building and construction sections.
Non-combustible Litaflex foam (core), in combination with coated glass fabric (sheath), results in a seal with excellent fire protection properties and simultaneously very good elastic sealing function.
- high fire safety due to non-combustible core (Litaflex)
- good adaptability due to glass fabric sheathing
- low counterpressure when closing the joint
- fast and uncomplicated installation
The Litaflex-Sealing Element reliably protects construction joints against fire and heat loads and is successfully used in:
- Fire dampers
- Safety cabinets
- Room separation systems
- Hazardous material cabinets
- Fire doors
up to15 mm
up to2200 mm
Discover our case studies.