For reliable fire and heat protection.
The REX Fabric Hose Seal is used to seal fire-resistant building and construction sections.
The seal consists of a coated fibreglass fabric hose, provided with a self-adhesive finish for quick and easy installation. This seal enables a cost-saving and simple assembly of door constructions in conjunction with the Rex fire protection board Flaton-flex A or Flaton VPG 12.
- fast and uncomplicated installation
- good sealing with low back pressure
- good adaptation due to slight deformation
- high compressibility allows larger component tolerances
- low heat conduction due to wide air cushion
- high dimensional stability in the contact state at temperature rises of up to 600°C
The Fabric Hose Sealing reliably protects door joints against initial fire and heat stress.
- Fire doors
- Data security cabinets
- Chemical cabinets
- Safety cabinets
- Hazardous material cabinets
- Document and valuables cabinets
- Pressure cylinder cabinets
up to15 mm
up to2200 mm
Discover our case studies.