Classified fire protection joint filler for structural joints up to a joint width of 10 mm.
Flaton-flex A+SKL is a tape that foams up in case of fire for fire protection sealing of structural joints in walls or ceilings. It is equipped with a self-adhesive laminate on one side. The mode of action is based on the formation of a heat-insulating foam in the event of fire. Joints are filled by the foam and prevent the passage of heat in the event of fire.
- halogen-, antimony-, silicone- and solvent-free
- may be exposed to constant direct moisture or direct weather influences – in particular driving rain, freeze-thaw cycles, UV radiation – when used outdoors
- can be used in space-enclosing building components made of aerated concrete with a bulk density of 650 ± 200 kg/m³ or higher bulk densities in the case of normal concrete, hollow blocks and brickwork
Fire resistance EI 90, EI 120 and EI 180
Building material class C-s1,d0
Joint widths 10 mm
Wall joints (vertical – max. joint width 10 mm – minimum wall thickness 100 mm)
Execution Classification according to DIN EN 13501-2
2,0 mm EI 180-V-X-F-W 10
Ceiling joint (horizontal – max. joint width 10 mm – minimum ceiling thickness 150 mm)
Exectution Classification according to DIN EN 13501-2
2,0 mm EI 120-H-X-F-W 10
- European Technical Assessment ETA-20/0567 (Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik, Berlin)
- General technical approval Z-19.11-1713 (Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik, Berlin)
- Classification report on fire resistance: KB 3.2/20-019-1 (MFPA Leipzig GmbH, Leipzig)
- Classification report on fire behaviour/building material classification: K-2301/711/20-MPA BS (MPA Braunschweig, Braunschweig)
UP TOEl 120
Discover our case studies.