Hook-and-loop fasteners offer very high durability with excellent performance characteristics. Depending on the material selected, the adhesive closure can be used in a wide variety of complex environments.
Aramid stainless steel:
- hook: woven aramid base tape with stainless steel hooks
- fleece: 100% aramid
- width: 25 mm / 50 mm
- colour: hook and fleece side white
- monofilament hook (single thread)
- unbrushed fleece
- 100% polyester
- width: 25 mm
- colour: hook and fleece side black
Applications Type Aramid stainless steel
Recommended for applications where a self-extinguishing product is required and where very high temperature resistance is required.
- temperature resistance: 235 °C
- disintegrates at over 300 °C
- cold resistant down to -40 °C
Applications Type PE black
Recommended for applications with liquids and salt water and for outdoor applications due to good resistance to UV rays.
- temperature resistance: 140 °C
- melting point (hook): 255 °C
- improved performance in cold conditions
ARAMID STAINLESS STEEL UP TO235 °C
PE UP TO140 °C